GRAPHIC DESIGNER • WEB CONTENT MANAGER
Lehigh Valley, PA • 267.918.8273 • email@example.com • linkedin.com/in/katie-moorcroft
Lead Generation • Client Communication • Marketing
As a Web Content Manager, with a background in graphic design, I establish distinct branding for small businesses via print, web, and social media design. Creating designs and maintaining content unique to the customer’s business needs, allows me to synchronize their online branding, and drive visitors to their website, increasing sales leads by over 220%. My years of experience have provided me with extensive industry knowledge in Design, Marketing, and Web Content Management, enabling me to smoothly translate my client’s goals and ideas into sales leads.
Digital Content Manager
IKEA: July 2021-Present (Contract)
- Responsible for inputting copy, properly formatting images, and other marketing materials into a CMS
- Regularly updating/maintaining all web pages
- Collaborating with the Online Content team to ensure all pages are properly formatted and following SEO guidelines
Contract Graphic Designer and Web Content Manager
KTM Designs: 2001-Present
- Specializes in: logos, websites, online and print graphics, marketing materials, social media, email, digital ads, magazines, brochures, presentations, event collateral, and more.
- Generates new brands and performs brand refreshes.
- Provides customized design solutions while working closely with clients to troubleshoot and enhance layouts, graphics, and written content.
- Clients Include Remax, Long-Term Acute-Care Hospitals – CareOne, Firestone Tire, and more.
- Utilized Adobe Creative Cloud to ensure high-quality print products for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Quality checked art assets, which included business forms, security checks, logos, invoices, letterheads, business cards, and event collateral.
- Proficient in prepress graphic design, typography, layout, assembly, color correction, and retouching.
- Clients Include Berkshire Hathaway, Coldwell Banker, ERA Real Estate, Intero, and more.
Graphic Design and Web Content Manager
- Consulted with advertisers and sales reps to address and correct website modifications that were escalated in priority while ensuring optimal UX and UI. Adjustments included layout, graphics, design, SEO, and written content.
- Supported marketing team by providing an excellent customer experience while maintaining reasonable turnaround times for website and social media modifications during periods with high volumes of work.
Wrote and edited content for multiple formats (blogs, website copy, articles, voice-over scripts, and newsletters).
- Provided Voice-Over and Sound Design for videos on client websites and social media. Wrote scripts, recorded my own voice and, selected ambient background music. Edited all components using Pro Tools.
Tracked team workflow while delegating aspects of the production process to my team. Relied upon to mentor peers.
- Extensive collaboration between sales, clients, in-house teams, and offshore resources. Including travel to Bangalore India.
Worked on national and small business accounts to verify company branding meets marketing compliance standards. Clients include
- Meineke, Bath Fitter, Service Master, FTD, Invisalign, Mr. Rooter Plumbing, Trane, Merry Maids, and more.
Hibü: 2001 – 2009
- Built original print advertisements for the Yellowbook phone directory using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Curated images for in-house art library and captured company events using the company photography studio and equipment.
- Consulted remotely with clients and sales reps to create ads in realtime, utilizing screen-sharing technology.
- Performed final quality control and proofreading of all published content ensuring assets met company guidelines.
Web Content Management | Graphic Design | Print | Branding | Marketing | Social Media | Presentation | UX/UI | CSS | Pre-Press Graphic Design | WordPress | SEO | Photography | Audio and Video Editing | Sound Design | Client Relationship Management | Client Communication
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Avid Pro Tools, CSS, DHTML, Drupal, Facebook Ads Manager, Final Cut Pro, Google, AdWords, Google Analytics, HTML, JIRA, Joomla, MailChimp, MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce, SharePoint, Squarespace, WordPress, XHTML, XML
Annual Reports, Applications, Mobile, Applications, Web, Asset Management, Banner Ads, Blogs, Book Design, Branding / Identity / Logos, Catalogs, Brochures, Business Cards, Custom Banners, Custom Postcards, Envelopes, Flyers, Letterhead, Photo retouching, Menus, Charts / Graphs, Circulars, Content Management (CMS), CRMs, Data Visualization, Direct Mail, Display Advertising, eLearning, Email Marketing/Marketing Automation, Environmental Signage/ Wayfnding, Events / Field Marketing, Experiential Marketing, Facebook APIs, Google APIs, Infographics / Data Visualization, Intranets, Key Art, Kiosks, Landing Pages, Lead Generation, Licensed Products, Look Books, Mechanicals, Media Kits, Motion Graphics, Native Mobile Design, Packaging, Pay-Per-Click, POP / POS, Print Collateral, Promotions, Responsive Design, Retail Displays, Sell Sheets, Site Maps / User Flows, Sound Editing, Style Guides, Trade Show Graphics, Twitter APIs, Typography, Wireframes.