GRAPHIC DESIGNER • WEB CONTENT MANAGER
Lehigh Valley, PA • 267.918.8273 • firstname.lastname@example.org • linkedin.com/in/katie-moorcroft
Lead Generation • Client Communication • Marketing
As a Web Content Manager, with a background in graphic design, I establish distinct branding for small businesses via print, web, and social media design. Creating designs and maintaining content unique to the customer’s business needs, allows me to synchronize their online branding, and drive visitors to their website, increasing sales leads by over 220%. With over 18 years of experience in the industry, 16 of those years were spent with one company; hibü, until I was laid off in 2018. My success at hibü led to four internal promotions, providing me with extensive industry knowledge in Design, Marketing, and Web Content Management, enabling me to smoothly translate my client’s goals and ideas into sales leads.
Freelance Graphic Artist: 2001-Present
Graphic Designer and Website Content Manager. Designs logos, websites, display ads, online content and graphics for digital, print and marketing materials. Create customized solutions for client requests to enhance their business image.
Safeguard: 2018-Present Lansdale, PA
Pre-Press Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer creating press-ready work using Adobe Creative Cloud to ensure high-quality print products for small and medium-sized businesses. Proficient in: prepress graphics, typesetting, layout, assembly, color correction, retouching, maintaining style guidelines, and quality checking all art assets Including business forms, security checks, logos, and a variety of print marketing.
hibü: 2001-2018 (Formerly Yellowbook; Laid Off) King of Prussia, PA
Web Content Manager: 2015 – 2018
Supported Hibu’s marketing team overseeing heavy volumes of search, display, SEO and social media campaigns. Our two-person team was dedicated to working on high dollar accounts to ensure the prompt turnaround of website modifications. Our group consistently exceeded department goals for client retention in all digital products.
- Work with the marketing team to create and update original content, upload images and maintain overall site content for multiple web sites.
- Manage SEO optimization and tagging.
- Utilize HTML and CSS to modify hibü websites.
- Tracked team workflow while delegating aspects of the production process toward other internal resources, increasing WIP.
- Developed artwork for clients social media profiles including Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Monitored quality of client social media content and published paid media ads to various social media sites.
- Ensured the optimal customer experience while maintaining reasonable turnaround times for website and social media modifications.
Web Content Manager, Escalations Team: 2013 – 2015
Work with advertisers and sales reps to address and correct website modifications, which may include: layout, graphics, design, SEO and written content. Make requested website changes based on the advertiser’s specifications while following web guidelines to ensure optimal web design and user interface.
- Build and curate websites for high priority accounts.
- Extensive collaboration between sales, clients, in-house teams and offshore resources.
- Worked closely with advertising clients and sales to troubleshoot and find solutions to their website problems including; layout, graphics, design and written content.
- Provided guidance and expertise for after-sale support, consulting with clients on post-live changes and how to leverage design, content, and analytics to improve site performance.
Voice-Over Artist, Sound Designer: 2009 – 2013
Responsible for writing scripts, recording my own voice and selecting ambient music. Edited all components using Pro Tools in order to develop a coherent message and tone for 30-second voice file to create online video commercials, utilized on client websites and social media.
Pre-Press Graphic Designer: 2001 – 2009
Built original print advertisements from copy sheets for the Yellowbook phone directory in a fully automated work environment using a variety of design software including Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator. Curated images for in-house art library and capturing company events using company photography studio and equipment.
- Consulted remotely with clients and sales reps to create ads in real-time, utilizing screen-sharing technology.
- Carefully selected relevant and engaging images from libraries to accentuate the client’s brand.
- Performed final quality control and proof reading of all published content. Ensured the artistic scope of work was within the parameters of Yellowbook guidelines.
Web Content Management | Graphic Design | Print | Branding | Marketing | Social Media | Presentation | UX/UI | CSS | Pre-Press Graphic Design | WordPress | SEO | Photography | Audio and Video Editing | Sound Design | Client Relationship Management | Client Communication
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Avid Pro Tools, CSS, DHTML, Drupal, Facebook Ads Manager, Final Cut Pro, Google, AdWords, Google Analytics, HTML, JIRA, Joomla, MailChimp, MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce, SharePoint, Squarespace, WordPress, XHTML, XML
Annual Reports, Applications, Mobile, Applications, Web, Asset Management, Banner Ads, Blogs, Book Design, Branding / Identity / Logos, Catalogs, Brochures, Business Cards, Custom Banners, Custom Postcards, Envelopes, Flyers, Letterhead, Menus, Charts / Graphs, Circulars, Content Management (CMS), CRMs, Data Visualization, Direct Mail, Display Advertising, eLearning, Email Marketing/Marketing Automation, Environmental Signage/ Wayfnding, Events / Field Marketing, Experiential Marketing, Facebook APIs, Google APIs, Infographics / Data Visualization, Intranets, Key Art, Kiosks, Landing Pages, Lead Generation, Licensed Products, Look Books, Mechanicals, Media Kits, Motion Graphics, Native Mobile Design, Packaging, Pay-Per-Click, POP / POS, Print Collateral, Promotions, Responsive Design, Retail Displays, Sell Sheets, Site Maps / User Flows, Sound Editing, Style Guides, Trade Show Graphics, Twitter APIs, Typography, Wireframes.