Graphic Design Professional
GRAPHIC DESIGN PROFESSIONAL
ORIGINAL IDEAS • CLIENT COMMUNICATION
Dedicated graphic artist and design professional with a passion for creating original ad concepts that tie into client’s organizational goals. Consults with clients and sales reps, generating ideas to skillfully enhance client’s image into effective advertising. Possesses a unique blend of creativity and expertise in layout, typography and design tools.
Web • Branding • Print • Email Marketing • Social Media • Presentation • UX/UI
XHTML • CSS • WordPress • Photoshop • Illustrator • InDesign • Marketing
SEO • Original Ideas • Audio & Video Editing • Sound Design • Client Relationship Management • Client Communication
Safeguard • Lansdale, PA
2018 – Present
Graphic designer tasked with creating press ready work using Adobe Creative Cloud to ensure high quality print products for small and medium sized businesses. Proficient in: prepress graphics, typesetting, layout, assembly, color correction, retouching, maintaining style guidelines, and quality checking all art assets Including business forms, security checks, logos, and a variety of print marketing
GRAPHIC DESIGNER AT YELLOWBOOK
☞ 2001-2018 ☜
Web DESIGNER • SOCIAL MEDIA Designer
HIBU • (FORMERLY YELLOWBOOK) • KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
2015 – 2018
One of two web designers who supported hibu’s marketing team overseeing heavy volumes of search, display, SEO and social media campaigns. Our two person team was dedicated to working on high dollar accounts to ensure the prompt turnaround of website modifications. Our group consistently exceeded department goals for client retention in all digital products.
- Created customer content for high-end display clients.
- Tracked team workflow while delegating aspects of the production process toward other internal resources, increasing WIP.
- Developed artwork for companies social media profiles including Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Monitored quality of client social media content and published paid media ads to various social media sites.
- Worked hard to ensure the optimal customer experience while maintaining reasonable turnaround times for website and social media modifications.
WEB DESIGNER, ESCALATION Artist
HIBU (FORMERLY YELLOWBOOK) • KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
2013 – 2015
Work with advertisers and sales reps to address and correct website modifications, which may include: layout, graphics, design and written content. Make requested website changes based on the advertiser’s specifications while following web guidelines to ensure optimal web design and user interface.
- Build and curate websites for high priority accounts.
- Extensive collaboration between sales, clients, in-house teams and offshore resources.
- Worked closely with advertising clients and sales to troubleshoot and find solutions to their website problems including; layout, graphics, design and written content.
- Provided guidance and expertise for after sale support, consulting with clients on post-live changes and how to leverage design, content and analytics to improve site performance.
VOICE-OVER Artist, Sound Designer
YELLADWORKS (YELLOWBOOK) • KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
2009 – 2013
Responsible for writing scripts, recording my own voice and selecting ambient music. Edited all components using Pro Tools in order to develop a coherent message and tone for 30 second voice file to create online video commercials, utilized on client websites and social media.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER • PRODUCTION ARTIST
PINDAR (YELLOWBOOK) • KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
2001 – 2009
Built original print advertisements from copy sheets for the Yellowbook phone directory in a fully automated work environment using a variety of design software including Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Consulted remotely with clients and sales reps to create ads in real-time, utilizing screen-sharing technology.
- Carefully selected relevant and engaging images from libraries to accentuate the client’s brand.
- Performed final quality control and proof reading of all published content. Ensured the artistic scope of work was within the parameters of Yellowbook guidelines.
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Responsible for designing logos, websites, display ads, online and print graphics. Create customized solutions for per client requests to enhance their image.
Graphic Design, Minor in Art History
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Applied Media Arts
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania Web Design – Mercer County Community College Web and Graphic Design – Bucks County Community College